Friday, October 21, 2011

Here it is Susanita!

Puedes leer esta entrada en español aquí.

Hi everyone.

Please, let me introduce myself. My name is Susanita, and i´m a very little girl who lives in a very little painting hidden on a corner from a superkalifragilistischexpiallegetisch family home.

In this house, when anybody can see me, I get out of my little painting and I travel around the tale books that they have all around the shelves. It is the funniest thing in the world. The drawings that illustrate them are so pretty! They remind me a lot to the place where I come from.
Wouldn’t you love to get into a world full of these happy and funny drawings? I call it “Riquiño Art”. And that is because the mum from the house where I live, says a lot “riquiño” (pronounce it “rree-kee-nio”) for anything that is cute. :D It´s seems to be an expression from Galicia (a wonderful place on the northwest of Spain): “¡Que Riquiño!” (How cute!). It sounds so good. :)
 
That´s why I decided to create a place dedicated to this artistic movement that reflects so well my world, a very Riquiño world. ;D

Susanit’s Little Gallery adventure begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...